You may have backed up some of your data using this tool. If this is true, just click “View backup history” to see what has been backed up.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone. They lack features on other custom ROMs, such as root access and theme support. They are compatible with several devices, making it possible to use a single ROM across multiple devices. Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting our website. ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
- However, to make life easy, we will limit ourselves to building Android for Google’s Pixel smartphones.
- Phones within the Android One program use a subtly altered version of stock Android, for example.
- If you think there’s a more easy and effective method to backup Android devices, kindly let us know through the comments.
CrDroid has been around for some time and it has gained huge popularity among stock Android enthusiasts. Similar to AOSP Extended, crDroid has an active development team and supports some of the old devices like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, and more. The customizable panel has a gesture replacement and that’s the 3-button navbar which is highly useful for users who want the old navigation system back.
- But make sure to download the ROM from an authentic source.
- It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
- If you have an Android phone, chances are that you’ve been plagued by the “insufficient RAM” problem.
- You may also repair your Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
You can find the appropriate ROM on the Xiaomi website. Once you have downloaded the ROM, you must create a folder on your computer and extract the ROM into that folder. They are not always the most up-to-date version of Android, as Xiaomi is slower to release updates than other manufacturers.
The team is also quite up-to-date and regularly pushes new builds with features and security patches. Overall, PixelOS is quite impressive in terms of design and those who are looking to flash Android 13, must give it a try. Apart from that, you can also take a look at PixelPlusUI and PixysOS which are pretty similar and have their own feature https://sevenpenny.co.nz/the-power-packed-combination-of-galaxy-s7-specs-a/ set. It offers its own version of the quick settings menu, as well as a fully immersive mode for Android.